We worship each Sunday at 9:30 am. The service is inter-generational and open to all people. Children are encouraged to stay for the entire service, but a professionally-staffed nursery is available for infants through five. The sanctuary is climate-controlled year round and equipped with a T-coil Hearing Loop for worshipers with compatible hearing aids or cochlear implants. Additional hearing devices and large print bulletins and hymnals are available. Read more about what to expect.
During the year, there are other special services:
- Healing & Wholeness Services
- Christmas Eve: December 24th
4 pm “Carols, Cookies & Candles” family-friendly service
9 pm “Silent Night, Holy Night” candlelit Christmas
- Ash Wednesday: March 3rd: 12 pm Service & Soup lunch; 7 pm Evening Service
- Maundy Thursday: April 18th at 6:15 pm
- Good Friday: April 19th at 7:00 pm
- Easter Sunday: April 21st at 9:30 am. Pancake breakfast served 7:45 to 9:00 a.m. Everyone welcome!