We worship each Sunday at 9:30 am. The service is intergenerational and open to all people. Children are encouraged to stay for the entire service, but a professionally-staffed nursery is available for infants through five. The sanctuary is climate-controlled year round and equipped with a T-coil Hearing Loop for worshippers with compatible hearing aids or cochlear implants. Additional hearing devices and large print bulletins and hymnals are available. Read more about what to expect (link to ‘New Here’ page).
During the year, there are other special services:
- Healing & Wholeness Services
- Christmas Eve: Dec 24 (4 pm Family-friendly, 10 pm Candlelight & communion)
- Maundy Thursday: March 29, 2018 at 6:15 pm
- Good Friday:March 30, 2018 at 7:00 pm
- Easter Sunday: April 1, 2018 at 9:30 am, followed by a pancake breakfast.